Afforable Video Marketing Services
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, how many words would a moving picture be worth?
Product videos are one of the most powerful and effective marketing tools known to man today. With the potential a decently produced video has, every brand that wants to make it big has turned to using videos to promote themselves. However, producing marketing videos is not cheap and hence, you often do not have much room to make mistakes.
What We Do
This is where Memory Road comes in. We are a Video Marketing business based in Australia but providing our services in 130 countries across seven continents! With us by your side, you will never have to worry about the quality or effectiveness of your product marketing videos.
We produce product and service marketing videos for all types and sizes of businesses – whether they are local or spread across the entire globe. From advertising content to product tutorials and how to videos, we guarantee you measurable results that start fruiting right away.
Our Recent Blogs
Training videos, demonstration videos, video commercials, video storytelling: corporate videos are a must to promote your business.
Creating a good video is not necessarily expensive.
Ellelab.it has studied low-cost video types for your business.
Through the video, people have the opportunity to see a product in action, as well as to intuit the benefits and advantages. Think of the effectiveness of the commercials and how they changed the way we communicate.
Are corporate videos important to your marketing strategy?
Videos are particularly effective for:
Inform and educate
- 97% of marketers say that videos help customers understand products. ( Hubspot )
- For the most part, today’s marketers no longer take a pitching approach – the reason? There is simply too much choices on the internet. Consumers and businesses are simply doing a quick internet search to find the best product in their region or around the world (depending on the product) to order it online.
- To this end, marketers in many sectors (perhaps not all) must address the public with an offer based on value rather than a “sale”. Videos excel at giving customers a really close look at a product, service or even an influencer.
Search engine optimization
- Over 80% of all traffic will be video by 2021. ( Cisco )
- Search engine love videos because they see them as high quality content, so for this purpose, using videos in various types of content and on major web pages can do wonders for your SEO – as long as the videos themselves are correctly optimized. This means incorporating the right keywords for your articles, a solid meta description and also a strong title.
- The videos are incredible for getting all kinds of messages and if we think in terms of practicality, a short and unique explanatory video can make a difference when it comes to educating people about the details of your particular product. Using storytelling and unique media types you can easily capture people’s attention.
- Depending on how it matches your products, you may want to use an animated or illustrated explanatory video to stand out from the crowd.
There is no doubt that video on social media is an important part of a successful long-term content marketing strategy. After all, video content is what is driving today to a large extent on the Internet. And it will continue to do so.
Look around and you will discover that more and more brands are using video to connect to the target audience and create a relationship with them. That simply wouldn’t have been possible with traditional content.
What makes the video even more important for content marketing is its growth on social media. Shares and video views on various social platforms have only increased over the years.
Suggestion n. 1: loading of native video content
In this article interact with your target audience. However, when you do, try uploading and sharing native videos on Facebook instead of posting direct links on YouTube. Why? Because it has been found that native videos perform 10 times better on Facebook than on YouTube links.
In a large study conducted by Quintly, which analyzed 167,000 FB profiles and 6 million posts, it was discovered that Facebook native videos received 478% more shares and 110% more interactions.
There could be two possible reasons why native videos are going better:
- Native videos start playing automatically as you scroll down your feed, while YouTube videos must be played manually.
- Native videos are played in the Facebook environment, while YouTube videos are played on an external page and users leave the Facebook platform to watch the video.
Suggestion n. 2: sharing of short, value-oriented videos
Want more involvement from your video on social media? So try creating short, useful videos. If done right, these videos can help your brand attract the right kind of attention, spread brand awareness and even improve your organic reach.
Is short-lived social media video widely used? Obviously. Just look around to find a range of video formats produced and shared on various social media platforms. Just from those 60 seconds of video on Instagram to 2 minute information videos on Facebook. Short videos are popular because they work .
- Instagram video: 26 seconds
- Twitter video: 45 seconds
- Facebook video: 1 minute
- YouTube video: 2 minutes
The success of social media content revolves around instant gratification.
Social media users today want …
- Consume content without losing much time
- Keep track of the latest events around them
- Be informed about topics of interest to them
The power of short video content on social media is to focus on creating instructional videos or how to shed light on how your product works or help viewers understand how you have the solution to their problem.
Suggestion n. 3: create the first 10 seconds to get their attention.
According to a study conducted by Microsoft, it was found that the duration of human attention was reduced to 8 seconds by 12 seconds in 2000.
The point is that you have to do everything possible to attract your viewer’s attention within the first 10 seconds (or less) of your video.
When designing the content of your video, keep in mind that a certain part of your audience may leave abruptly in the first few seconds . This is why it is necessary to write a script that allows them to stay until the end.
If you can capture the attention of your viewers in the first 10 seconds, you can easily lose a ton of viewers as they run along their feed, looking for another video. If your video fails to engage your audience immediately, it is likely that a third of the viewers can slip away.
Suggestion n. 4: focus on telling a story
No matter what product is sold, we generally don’t like being bombarded by cold calls or seeing TV advertisements that are irrelevant.
Today, it’s all about who can tell the best story and engage its audience. That’s right, storytelling has turned into a powerful new sales plan that is getting real results. And the video is helping us to tell better stories.
Here are three basic steps to follow to implement storytelling via video on social media:
The idea is to create video content on social media that highlights your brand in a positive light. Your brand has a personality that you can bring out using narration.
Video in social media
So, if you weren’t already incorporating social media videos into your digital marketing campaign, now you know you should. And you also have the tools to get started. If you are more of a person who does not love the technical aspect too much, then consider hiring a social media management agency to help you create and promote your video content. We will be happy to help you grow your social media after using the video.
creative and fresh ideas
By using creative and fresh ideas, beautiful cinematography, and taking care of the little details, we make sure that all the videos produced by us pack a powerful punch that attracts your target audience to your brand and holds that attention too. We have multiple predesigned packages that enable you to get the most of your marketing investment, and we are also open to design a new package suited just for your needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Call us on our help line today and book a free first consultation with our experts to figure out what your brand needs. You can contact us through the live chat feature on our website, leave us an email, or approach us through any of our social media handles.